I've been an electrical engineer since 2003, working on embedded applications and industrial automation. Before that, I was a systems administrator. And even earlier, a firefighter/EMT.
During this entire span, I've been a handyman/mechanic/tinkerer/hacker/geek. Oh, and I keep bees and have a ham radio license.
Portland, OR, USA
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '17 at 21:19
- Electrical Engineering 14.8k 14.8k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 973 973 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 727 727 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 678 678 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 630 630 22 gold badges88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 Why don't two musical instruments sometimes generate destructive interference?
- 45 When would I use a voltage regulator vs voltage divider?
- 45 STM32 Understanding GPIO Settings
- 26 At what frequencies does PCB design get tricky?
- 26 Why is this reed switch / solenoid circuit not working?
- 24 In a brushed DC motor, why do the brushes have springs?
- 22 How to perform a three-way diff in Git without merging?
- View more network posts →