Robert S. Barnes
I'm a self taught programmer whose taken a break to go back to school and study Software Engineering. Currently, my main area's of interest are network programming and application level protocols, object oriented design and methodologies like Agile and TDD.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 7 '18 at 10:06
- Stack Overflow 35.7k 35.7k 2727 gold badges120120 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 14.9k 14.9k 5353 gold badges117117 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 3.4k 3.4k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 socket.shutdown vs socket.close
- 189 Linux: is there a read or recv from socket with timeout?
- 143 Pointer to pointer clarification
- 143 What does the restrict keyword mean in C++?
- 134 What is the difference between a process and a thread?
- 89 Quicksort Partitioning: Hoare vs. Lomuto
- 86 Specifically, what's dangerous about casting the result of malloc?
- View more network posts →