Robert S. Barnes
I'm a self taught programmer whose taken a break to go back to school and study Software Engineering. Currently, my main area's of interest are network programming and application level protocols, object oriented design and methodologies like Agile and TDD.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '18 at 10:06
- Stack Overflow 34.5k 34.5k 2626 gold badges119119 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 14.8k 14.8k 4545 gold badges108108 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 3.4k 3.4k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 228 socket.shutdown vs socket.close
- 175 Linux: is there a read or recv from socket with timeout?
- 142 Pointer to pointer clarification
- 138 What does the restrict keyword mean in C++?
- 118 What is the difference between a process and a thread?
- 85 Specifically, what's dangerous about casting the result of malloc?
- 85 Quicksort Partitioning: Hoare vs. Lomuto
- View more network posts →