Robert S. Barnes
I'm a self taught programmer whose taken a break to go back to school and study Software Engineering. Currently, my main area's of interest are network programming and application level protocols, object oriented design and methodologies like Agile and TDD.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '18 at 10:06
- Stack Overflow 28.2k 28.2k 2626 gold badges119119 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 8.2k 8.2k 4545 gold badges106106 silver badges189189 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 2.4k 2.4k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 224 socket.shutdown vs socket.close
- 172 Linux: is there a read or recv from socket with timeout?
- 142 Pointer to pointer clarification
- 136 What does the restrict keyword mean in C++?
- 127 cscope or ctags why choose one over the other?
- 114 What is the difference between a process and a thread?
- 82 Specifically, what's dangerous about casting the result of malloc?
- View more network posts →