I am a development manager and engineer, but I haven't always been one. I've also been an architect, a carpenter and a paratrooper (never a butcher, baker or candlestick maker).
Even so, I now have over 10 years of experience designing, engineering and developing Internet solutions. That experience extends to building and leading intra- and international development teams and organizing those teams around an evolving set of tools, standards, practices and processes.
Sadly, I still can't design my way out of a wet paper bag.
Member for 11 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '18 at 18:14
- Stack Overflow 38k 38k 4141 gold badges130130 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Different 437 437 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 393 393 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 165 165 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 499 Can I 'git commit' a file and ignore its content changes?
- 344 Can I get a list of files marked --assume-unchanged?
- 186 Could not execute editor
- 186 Enter triggers button click
- 183 Adding Only Untracked Files
- 156 Could not execute editor
- 110 Input value doesn't display. How is that possible?
- View more network posts →