- Computer addict since 1986 (C128, PET 2001, Amiga 500, PC)
- DOS User since 1990 (MS DOS 5.0, 6.2)
- Windows User since 1993 (Windows for Workgroups 3.11, Windows 95, 98, XP, 7, 10)
- Internet addict since 1995
- Linux User since 1995 (S.u.S.E Linux, Gentoo Linux, Kubuntu, RHEL 4,5,6,7)
- Computer scientist
English is not my first language, so I appreciate all edits to my questions and answers which correct orthography and grammar.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 2 at 18:00
- Stack Overflow 54k 54k 77 gold badges4343 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Super User 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Server Fault 858 858 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 191 Negate if condition in bash script
- 134 How to debug a bash script?
- 65 How to display the paths in $PATH separately
- 32 grep -- list file name where match is found
- 31 Bash shell Decimal to Binary base 2 conversion
- 30 Re-run an application script when it crashes?
- 29 how to pipe contents of large tar.gz file to STDOUT?
- View more network posts →