Developer at Stack Overflow focusing on public Q&A products. Canadian working in the American idiom.
Once upon a time:
- community manager at Stack Overflow
- elected moderator on Stack Overflow and Software Engineering
- desktop software developer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Email me a link to your favorite Wikipedia article:
New York, NY
Member for 10 years, 4 months
70 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 at 14:17
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 138.8k 138.8k 4545 gold badges392392 silver badges576576 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 32.6k 32.6k 1010 gold badges7474 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 30k 30k 88 gold badges9595 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 12.9k 12.9k 2121 gold badges7575 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1291 How to check whether a string contains a substring in Ruby?
- 519 Global auth is dead! Long live universal login
- 368 How to delete a file after checking whether it exists
- 262 Why do some people only post answers, and not questions?
- 243 How do you unit test private methods?
- 230 Are Stack Exchange sites forums?
- 209 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
5 What is causing “An error has occurred” in review? Apr 29 '14
5 Workaround to get rid of all close flags? Jun 9 '16
4 Kill the [software-tools] tag Mar 6 '12
3 Reputation audit does not match reputation on site Jun 12 '14
3 Remove the [tweaks] tag Feb 10 '12