I'll try to be as helpful as possible but a lot of times I don't understand what the question is asking.
I think programming is great because it keeps your brain from stopping to relax its "muscles".
I'm certain that IQ and cognitive functioning along with memory would decline as people age unless you do a cognitively-challenging task, such as programming. I find it great that kids like me are taught Java early on in life in high schools. I think that if schools in the entire world did that, there would be less people developing Parkinson or ADHD as they age. Brain neurons should keep releasing neurotransmitters, otherwise the brain might be brain-dead in the future.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '14 at 21:09
- Super User 1k 1k 77 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Biology 456 456 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 357 357 11 gold badge55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Different 285 285 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 209 209 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Install BootCamp drivers Windows 10
- 13 Make it so that multiple devices connected to the same router get their own public IP
- 12 Bluetooth device paired but not connected
- 11 HDMI input through USB C?
- 10 How does methamphetamine (meth) damage neurons?
- 8 Windows 10 not finding exe files in search
- 7 How is a non-UWP app in the Windows Store?
- View more network posts →