Technical expertise resides in developing firmware and PC-interface software for embedded systems using C/C++/C# programming languages, integrated development environments, and low-level debugging techniques. I enjoy developing embedded and PC drivers for wired communications.
Previous work focused on the development of firmware for USB, CAN, SPI, RS-232, RS-485, ZigBee, and analog drivers, as well as implementing low-power embedded solutions across a broad range of embedded and desktop platforms.
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 3131 gold badges120120 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Super User 5.5k 5.5k 1414 gold badges5050 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 811 811 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 359 359 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 307 307 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 422 Internal vs. Private Access Modifiers
- 96 Notepad++ Find in Files Filters
- 58 Where is the tab/indent options in Notepad++ 5.5?
- 49 Populating Array in DOS Batch Script
- 40 Getting Serial Port Information
- 39 Unable to Make Bootable USB Stick From ISO
- 38 Unable to Make Bootable USB Stick From ISO
- View more network posts →