Technical expertise resides in developing firmware and PC-interface software for embedded systems using C/C++/C# programming languages, integrated development environments, and low-level debugging techniques. I enjoy developing embedded and PC drivers for wired communications.
Previous work focused on the development of firmware for USB, CAN, SPI, RS-232, RS-485, ZigBee, and analog drivers, as well as implementing low-power embedded solutions across a broad range of embedded and desktop platforms.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 at 19:15
- Stack Overflow 11.4k 11.4k 2828 gold badges111111 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Super User 5k 5k 1414 gold badges4747 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 791 791 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 307 307 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 269 269 44 gold badges55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 388 Internal vs. Private Access Modifiers
- 82 Notepad++ Find in Files Filters
- 56 Where is the tab/indent options in Notepad++ 5.5?
- 48 Populating Array in DOS Batch Script
- 34 Unable to Make Bootable USB Stick From ISO
- 33 Populating Array in DOS Batch Script
- 33 Unable to Make Bootable USB Stick From ISO
- View more network posts →