Technical expertise resides in developing firmware and PC-interface software for embedded systems using C/C++/C# programming languages, integrated development environments, and low-level debugging techniques. I enjoy developing embedded and PC drivers for wired communications.
Previous work focused on the development of firmware for USB, CAN, SPI, RS-232, RS-485, ZigBee, and analog drivers, as well as implementing low-power embedded solutions across a broad range of embedded and desktop platforms.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 at 19:15
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 2828 gold badges109109 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Super User 3k 3k 1414 gold badges4747 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 441 441 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 221 221 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 207 207 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 380 Internal vs. Private Access Modifiers
- 81 Notepad++ Find in Files Filters
- 55 Where is the tab/indent options in Notepad++ 5.5?
- 48 Populating Array in DOS Batch Script
- 34 Unable to Make Bootable USB Stick From ISO
- 33 Populating Array in DOS Batch Script
- 33 Unable to Make Bootable USB Stick From ISO
- View more network posts →