Technical expertise resides in developing firmware and PC-interface software for embedded systems using C/C++/C# programming languages, integrated development environments, and low-level debugging techniques. I enjoy developing embedded and PC drivers for wired communications.
Previous work focused on the development of firmware for USB, CAN, SPI, RS-232, RS-485, ZigBee, and analog drivers, as well as implementing low-power embedded solutions across a broad range of embedded and desktop platforms.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '19 at 19:15
- Stack Overflow 11.6k 11.6k 2929 gold badges111111 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Super User 5.1k 5.1k 1414 gold badges4848 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 801 801 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 307 307 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 289 289 44 gold badges55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 393 Internal vs. Private Access Modifiers
- 84 Notepad++ Find in Files Filters
- 56 Where is the tab/indent options in Notepad++ 5.5?
- 48 Populating Array in DOS Batch Script
- 35 Unable to Make Bootable USB Stick From ISO
- 34 Populating Array in DOS Batch Script
- 34 Unable to Make Bootable USB Stick From ISO
- View more network posts →