I did my bachelors in electrical engineering specializing in computer networking, and finished master studies in digital communications. Currently doing medical software development.
I'm also an amateur radio operator, callsign YU1NKA/DM1NKA.
Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany
Member for 9 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 at 12:44
- Electrical Engineering 17.5k 17.5k 2121 gold badges9494 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Super User 15k 15k 1818 gold badges6868 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 147 Why exactly can't a single resistor be used for many parallel LEDs?
- 136 Our teacher is encouraging us to use cracked software
- 88 Preventing leaking exam papers/cheating using phone cameras?
- 81 How does a computer restart itself?
- 74 What are the differences between 2.5" and 3.5" hard disks?
- 66 Grant fraud, should I bust my PhD advisor?
- 60 How to choose value of resistor in voltage divider?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
20 What's the point of vote animations? [closed] Mar 31 '11
16 What is this site about? Mar 19 '11
10 Questions asking for manual identification of fonts? Jul 26 '10
5 Multiple Part Questions Dec 29 '10
3 Merge ram and memory? Aug 3 '10