Natural languages/语言/言語: English/中文/日本語。
Touched a bit on Clojure, but didn't really understand/like functional programming.
Studying Computer Engineering. Likes tinkering with all things mechanical and electronic. But bad at all those calculations. Still doesn't like proving algorithms O.o
- Chemistry 193 193 22 gold badges22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 165 165 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 101 101 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Coffee 83 83 55 bronze badges
- Ask Different 81 81 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 Why does alcohol crack acrylic (plexiglass)?
- 12 Why is n-gram used in text language identification instead of words?
- 8 Coffee brewed without filter taste less bitter and sour?
- 7 White residue after putting bacon grease laden cookware in dishwasher
- 6 Why is a tin can that appears like galvanised steel rusting?
- 5 Why must resistors be on the respective anode terminals instead of the common cathode terminal of a RGB LED?
- 5 Disk Utility hangs prior to resizing partition
- View more network posts →