Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
12 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 at 17:00
- Unix & Linux 51.5k 51.5k 77 gold badges122122 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Super User 24.3k 24.3k 11 gold badge5959 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.3k 4.3k 1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.8k 3.8k 1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.5k 3.5k 1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 182 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 140 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 133 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 80 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 80 Why there isn't public transport on Christmas Day in the UK
- 76 How does Unix keep track of a user's working directory when navigating the file system?
- View more network posts →