Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 13:13
- Unix & Linux 42k 42k 55 gold badges9191 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Super User 23.4k 23.4k 11 gold badge5757 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.2k 4.2k 1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.8k 3.8k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.4k 3.4k 1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 140 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 120 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 78 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 76 How does Unix keep track of a user's working directory when navigating the file system?
- 66 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
-2 Why is the closed queue so large? Jan 21 '15