medical doctor in hong kong. previously worked in tech field. previously a linux evangelist, now using windows most of the time.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Member for 10 years, 4 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '13 at 3:08
Top network posts
- 231 What do the parentheses and number after a Unix command or C function mean?
- 40 Are all basic SATA drives equally reliable?
- 35 What's wrong with using spin dryer to dry lettuce?
- 34 Stop Excel recognizing a dash
- 32 Wired Memory vs. Active Memory in OS X
- 28 Does Windows 7 have unzip at the command line installed by default?
- 22 Is an LED monitor better for eyes than an LCD monitor?
- View more network posts →