Yet another developer.
All my code samples you could find here are given freely to the public domain on an "as is" basis, but no warranty is given (implied or assumed).
Member for 11 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 '10 at 16:58
- Stack Overflow 22.5k 22.5k 1111 gold badges6060 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.4k 7.4k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 5.5k 5.5k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 343 343 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 952 Show all of my question/answers to me even if they are deleted
- 440 What does the JSLint error 'body of a for in should be wrapped in an if statement' mean?
- 285 What's faster, SELECT DISTINCT or GROUP BY in MySQL?
- 241 How about making it possible to set up bounty on someone else's question?
- 142 how to reference a YAML "setting" from elsewhere in the same YAML file?
- 121 Comparison of arrays in google test?
- 120 Is there a way to show notification from bash script in Ubuntu?
- View more network posts →