MIT ChemE PhD, now grappling with pulse electrochemistry. Self-professed Excel VBA whiz, passable Python hacker, and dabbler in quantum chemistry.
- Chemistry 14.7k 14.7k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Web Applications 891 891 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 680 680 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 Why doesn't water burn?
- 81 Setting Up a HackerOne Security Bug Bounty Program
- 77 What is the name of the 8 white squares surrounding resizable views?
- 73 How to mark all e-mails as read in Gmail?
- 46 Is there a cheap, safe liquid that evaporates EXOthermically around room temperature?
- 36 Why isn't ethane used for cooking?
- 27 What is the meaning of the "-osic" suffix on a metal (e.g., cobaltosic oxide)?
- View more network posts →