MIT ChemE PhD, now grappling with pulse electrochemistry. Self-professed Excel VBA whiz, passable Python hacker, and dabbler in quantum chemistry.
- Chemistry 16.5k 16.5k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Why doesn't water burn?
- 100 How to mark all e-mails as read in Gmail?
- 81 Setting Up a HackerOne Security Bug Bounty Program
- 77 What is the name of the 8 white squares surrounding resizable views?
- 46 Is there a cheap, safe liquid that evaporates EXOthermically around room temperature?
- 42 urllib and "SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED" Error
- 39 Why isn't ethane used for cooking?
- View more network posts →