- Stack Overflow 23.8k 23.8k 44 gold badges6363 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 20k 20k 1818 gold badges6464 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Super User 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 umount: device is busy. Why?
- 147 umount: device is busy. Why?
- 97 Tarballing without Git metadata
- 68 Is there a command for running a script according to its shebang line?
- 66 Splitting command line args with GNU parallel
- 66 How do you run multiple programs in parallel from a bash script?
- 65 List the files accessed by a program
- View more network posts →