- Stack Overflow 23.2k 23.2k 44 gold badges6262 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 19k 19k 1717 gold badges6363 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Super User 3k 3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 177 umount: device is busy. Why?
- 140 umount: device is busy. Why?
- 97 Tarballing without Git metadata
- 68 Is there a command for running a script according to its shebang line?
- 66 Splitting command line args with GNU parallel
- 65 List the files accessed by a program
- 63 How do you run multiple programs in parallel from a bash script?
- View more network posts →