I was a Windows programmer (15 years of C++, C#, SQL Server), but I took a leap of faith and now I'm a backend software developer, using Erlang, at Electric Imp.
- Stack Overflow 78.1k 78.1k 4646 gold badges208208 silver badges334334 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 930 What are the rules about using an underscore in a C++ identifier?
- 360 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 265 Why does AuthorizeAttribute redirect to the login page for authentication and authorization failures?
- 223 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 177 Displaying build times in Visual Studio?
- 164 Looking for a clear definition of what a "tokenizer", "parser" and "lexers" are and how they are related to each other and used?
- 139 Using makecert for Development SSL
- View more network posts →