Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '17 at 22:10
- Stack Overflow 30.8k 30.8k 88 gold badges7979 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 281 281 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 266 266 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 245 245 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Arqade 205 205 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Calling parent class __init__ with multiple inheritance, what's the right way?
- 66 In python, is there some kind of mapping to return the "False value" of a type?
- 59 Passing default list argument to dataclasses
- 58 How can I make a python dataclass hashable without making them immutable?
- 55 Python typing for module type
- 54 How come regex match objects aren't iterable even though they implement __getitem__?
- 38 How to access the type arguments of typing.Generic?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 7 '18