Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '17 at 22:10
- Stack Overflow 29.5k 29.5k 66 gold badges7777 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 281 281 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 266 266 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 245 245 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Arqade 205 205 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Calling parent class __init__ with multiple inheritance, what's the right way?
- 66 In python, is there some kind of mapping to return the "False value" of a type?
- 54 How can I make a python dataclass hashable?
- 53 Passing default list argument to dataclasses
- 53 How come regex match objects aren't iterable even though they implement __getitem__?
- 50 Python typing for module type
- 34 TypeError: can't use a string pattern on a bytes-like object in re.findall()
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 7 '18