Embedded SW Engineer, passionate about FPGA technology.
Check out Arduino core library I have ported to Altera NIOS II core.
- Electrical Engineering 19.8k 19.8k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Information Security 8.8k 8.8k 2323 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Super User 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.3k 5.3k 1313 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 101 Why is plexiglass not used for car windows?
- 95 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 88 Why are there so many relays used in a car, instead of transistors?
- 88 Why does Qatar use a single IP address when 800,000 IP addresses are allocated to it?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
3 Leaving a comment on non-answers Jun 29 '17
3 Strange audit result Aug 14
2 Is Spam Assasin configuration on-topic? Oct 4 '18
2 Show your Excel results Dec 31 '16