It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau
Looking silver, found gold.
I'm not a native speaker, feel to free edit my typos, grammar mistakes, or even improve the expressions. Thanks now from this moment.
At the corner of the flat Earth.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '19 at 10:21
- Cryptography 19.8k 19.8k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 827 827 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 751 751 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 64 Can Beehive detect a Snowden-like actor?
- 44 7zip : Why does encrypting the same file with AES-256 not give the same output?
- 37 Can you find out how big the changes are by comparing two hashes?
- 33 The GCD strikes back to RSA in 2019 - Good randomness is the only solution?
- 32 The algorithm of the new quantum factoring record 1,099,551,473,989
- 31 How do hashes really ensure uniqueness?
- View more network posts →