Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
64-bit PGP fingerprint: 55C24D740CDBF5D9
7151 Mawson Station, Australian Antarctic Territory, Antarctica
Member for 4 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 3 '17 at 3:07
- Raspberry Pi 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 890 890 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 744 744 1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 476 476 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Does the length of a password for Wi-Fi affect speed?
- 36 In which timezone's "noon" does the US presidency turn over?
- 27 Why can't the Pi 3 receive FM radio by itself?
- 26 Why do the Pi GPIO pins use/give 3.3V and not 5V?
- 26 How do I prevent the screen from going blank?
- 26 Shell Scripting: Proper way to check for internet connectivity?
- 24 Is the Pi really fit for outer space?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 28 '15