- Super User 35.9k 35.9k 1818 gold badges6666 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 466 466 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 210 210 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 168 How can I intentionally break/corrupt a sector on an SD card?
- 155 Why does the base64 of a string contain "\n"?
- 107 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- 104 When doubling Internet connection speed, will my effective in-house bandwidth also double?
- 100 When does memtest86+ stop?
- 80 How do I find help for point command `.` in *nix?
- 80 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- View more network posts →