- Super User 38.4k 38.4k 1919 gold badges7272 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 604 604 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 210 210 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 168 How can I intentionally break/corrupt a sector on an SD card?
- 164 Why does the base64 of a string contain "\n"?
- 107 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- 104 When doubling Internet connection speed, will my effective in-house bandwidth also double?
- 100 When does memtest86+ stop?
- 80 How do I find help for point command `.` in *nix?
- 80 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
7 How do I properly “unaccept” an answer? Jul 18 '19