- Super User 53.7k 53.7k 2222 gold badges9898 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 12.5k 12.5k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 614 614 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 151 151 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 254 Why does the base64 of a string contain "\n"?
- 168 How can I intentionally break/corrupt a sector on an SD card?
- 109 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- 104 When doubling Internet connection speed, will my effective in-house bandwidth also double?
- 102 When does memtest86+ stop?
- 93 How do I check if a 2-track WAV file is "really" in stereo?
- 86 Is there a file that will always not exist?
- View more network posts →