- Super User 51.9k 51.9k 2222 gold badges9797 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 11.7k 11.7k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 614 614 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 243 Why does the base64 of a string contain "\n"?
- 168 How can I intentionally break/corrupt a sector on an SD card?
- 109 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- 104 When doubling Internet connection speed, will my effective in-house bandwidth also double?
- 100 When does memtest86+ stop?
- 92 How do I check if a 2-track WAV file is "really" in stereo?
- 86 Is there a file that will always not exist?
- View more network posts →