- DevOps at Adobe I/O
- Author of Practical Docker With Python
- AWS Community Hero
- Organizer: AWS Users' Group Bangalore and Barcamp Bangalore.
Sathyajith Bhat is a seasoned DevOps/SRE professional currently working as a DevOps Engineer on Adobe I/O, which is Adobe’s developer ecosystem and community. Prior to this, he was the lead Ops/SRE at Styletag.com. He transitioned to Ops/SRE after being a lead analyst at CGI, working primarily on Oracle Fusion stack (Oracle DB/PL/SQL/Oracle Forms and other related middleware) designing, architecting, and implementing complete end-to-end solutions for a major insurance provider in the Nordics
In his free time, Sathya is part of the Barcamp Bangalore planning team, handling DevOps and Social Media for BCB. Sathya is also a co-organizer of the AWS Users’ Group Bangalore, organizing monthly meetups, workshops and occasionally speaking at them. He is also a volunteer Community Moderator at Super User and Web Apps Stack Exchange
Top network posts
- 275 Assigning custom extensions to a language's syntax highlighting in Notepad++
- 240 Why am I getting "Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store" in my Excel Addin?
- 150 Clear HTML5 local storage on a specific page
- 148 Oracle query to fetch column names
- 145 What can I do if I forgot my Windows password?
- 99 How to import an Oracle database from dmp file and log file?
- 99 List mapped network drives from the command line to text file
- View more network posts →