Member for 5 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 at 22:42
- Unix & Linux 61.4k 61.4k 55 gold badges124124 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 39.3k 39.3k 77 gold badges4343 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Super User 7.2k 7.2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 206 206 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Ask Different 156 156 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 510 How can I turn off "scrolling the history" in iTerm2
- 110 How can I change the directory that ssh-keygen outputs to?
- 108 Difference between "cat" and "cat <"
- 87 Tmux mouse-mode on does not allow to select text with mouse
- 68 Inconsistent color output from `ls` command
- 54 On Unix systems, why do we have to explicitly `open()` and `close()` files to be able to `read()` or `write()` them?
- 54 Vim - how to replace one new line \n with two \n's
- View more network posts →