I'm a Austin-area software developer just trying to keep my brain in good working order.
Likes: Android, Java, Python, Ruby, Lisp/Scheme, C, assembly, functional programming, object-oriented programming, database design, unit testing, algorithm design, making neat stuff, math jokes, children, guitars, photography, film, cats, Star Wars: Episodes IV - VI, Star Trek.
Dislikes: COBOL, flat files, bad design, poor craftsmanship, needless complexity, flamewars, casseroles, Star Wars: Episodes I - III.
Austin, TX, United States
Member for 11 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '12 at 0:05
Top network posts
- 26 Can a constructor in Java be private?
- 20 How does TestNG invoke a test method using multiple threads?
- 15 What is the difference between the <pathelement> attributes 'path' and 'location' in Ant?
- 12 How do I restore a partition without losing the data?
- 10 comparing arrays in java
- 10 Encapsulation. Well-designed class
- 8 What are some appropriate and inappropriate uses of reflection in Java?
- View more network posts →