I've been a computer programmer for close to 20 years. I run openSUSE Linux on my work laptop, with Windows 7 and Windows XP in VMWare Workstation virtual machines. I am trying to learn as much as I can about using Linux and its command-line tools. Participating in these forums helps me to learn, and makes me think about different ways to use my existing tools.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '20 at 6:20
Top network posts
- 54 Git Bash doesn't see my PATH
- 31 How to better copy&paste big files over RDP?
- 9 can you create a rule in outlook to move all emails that were sent to ANY distribution list that you are in
- 9 Run a script only at the very first boot
- 7 How to make a folder always to keep everything as unread?
- 6 Debugging Apache on Debian, where are the error logs?
- 5 Move all files in several folders
- View more network posts →