I've been a computer programmer for close to 20 years. I run openSUSE Linux on my work laptop, with Windows 7 and Windows XP in VMWare Workstation virtual machines. I am trying to learn as much as I can about using Linux and its command-line tools. Participating in these forums helps me to learn, and makes me think about different ways to use my existing tools.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 '12 at 20:52
Top network posts
- 47 Git Bash doesn't see my PATH
- 23 How to better copy&paste big files over RDP?
- 9 can you create a rule in outlook to move all emails that were sent to ANY distribution list that you are in
- 7 How to make a folder always to keep everything as unread?
- 7 Run a script only at the very first boot
- 6 Debugging Apache on Debian, where are the error logs?
- 5 Commuting: How to carry office clothing so it doesn't get crushed?
- View more network posts →