Materials science and engineering PhD candidate, enthusiast in many things
- Worldbuilding 2k 2k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 305 305 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Chemistry 275 275 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 272 272 22 gold badges33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 255 255 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Which jobs could western geniuses, who lived between 1643-1900, have in the modern age related to their talents?
- 17 Are plastic plants plausible?
- 15 Could a human civilization never invent the wheel?
- 11 Politically correct term for *Mutant*
- 11 Irreversible Origami Envelope
- 9 What makes a geometric construction more or less stable?
- 9 What is the most plausible way to lower cost to orbit?
- View more network posts →