Just a cheerful Scottish juggler, who's currently a Junior System Analyst for ACE Winches.
Whilst I'm all about using established systems as effectively as possible, I love combining Excel and VBA to find unorthodox solutions to unorthodox problems - big fan of improving file efficiency and cleaning up formatting wherever it can be done.
Most of my time on StackExchange is spent on the Biblical Hermeneutics site, as I love examining and teaching from the Bible. My wife and I are part of a local church here in Scotland, and I often get opportunities to support and teach in other churches as a member of the Scottish Baptist Lay Preacher's Association.
Thanks for reading - be blessed
Error, indeed, is never set forth in its naked deformity, lest, being thus exposed, it should at once be detected. But it is craftily decked out in an attractive dress, so as, by its outward form, to make it appear to the inexperienced (ridiculous as the expression may seem ) more true than the truth itself.
Athanasius, 'Against heresies', ~300CE
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 '17 at 14:47
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 505 505 11 gold badge55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Christianity 213 213 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 167 167 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 146 146 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Would we notice ridiculously healthy birds?
- 14 Psalm 29:9 > Do the deer give birth or do the large trees bend?
- 14 In Revelation 19:16, of which kings is Jesus king?
- 12 Angel or messenger?
- 11 Leviticus says animal sacrifice will cleanse you from your sins. Hebrews says it's impossible. What does "clean" mean?
- 10 Did Abraham meet Jacob as alluded in Hebrews 11:9?
- 9 Word for a person that is being taken advantage of financially / leeched off
- View more network posts →