Just a cheerful Scottish juggler, who's currently a Senior Systems Engineer with Servelec Controls.
Accredited as an OSIsoft PI Infrastructure specialist.
Whilst I'm all about using established systems as effectively as possible, I love using Powershell, Excel and VBA to find unorthodox solutions to unorthodox problems - big fan of improving file efficiency and cleaning up formatting wherever it can be done.
Most of my time on StackExchange is spent on the Biblical Hermeneutics site, as I love examining and teaching from the Bible. My wife and I are part of a local church here in Scotland, and I often get opportunities to support and teach in other churches as a member of the Scottish Baptist Lay Preacher's Association.
Thanks for reading - be blessed
Error, indeed, is never set forth in its naked deformity, lest, being thus exposed, it should at once be detected. But it is craftily decked out in an attractive dress, so as, by its outward form, to make it appear to the inexperienced (ridiculous as the expression may seem ) more true than the truth itself.
Athanasius, 'Against heresies', ~300CE
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 at 8:52
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 504 504 11 gold badge55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 219 219 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Christianity 213 213 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Would we notice ridiculously healthy birds?
- 14 Psalm 29:9 > Do the deer give birth or do the large trees bend?
- 14 In Revelation 19:16, of which kings is Jesus king?
- 12 Angel or messenger?
- 11 Leviticus says animal sacrifice will cleanse you from your sins. Hebrews says it's impossible. What does "clean" mean?
- 10 Did Abraham meet Jacob as alluded in Hebrews 11:9?
- 9 Why does Zephaniah have such an extensive genealogy?
- View more network posts →