I am the author of agree, a parser and tactical realization (generation) system which supports natural language grammars within the framework of the DELPH-IN joint reference formalism. A long-term aim is to deploy bidirectional Thai-English analytical machine translation at my website, http://www.thai-language.com.
- Stack Overflow 13.4k 13.4k 22 gold badges8383 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Web Applications 980 980 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 895 895 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Politics 597 597 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 185 185 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Format for ID of YouTube video
- 67 Get a reference to a struct inside array
- 65 How do I set a conditional compile variable?
- 54 obtain generic enumerator from an array
- 51 How can I hide the header of a listview WPF?
- 48 How to compare 2 files fast using .NET?
- 46 Windows console with ANSI colors handling
- View more network posts →