I'm a Software Quality Principal Engineer that specializes in Networking and NFS (with a strong emphasis on Unix/Linux systems). My background is in Telecom and Network troubleshooting. I am proficient in both Ethernet and Infiniband standards.
I code primarily with Python, Autoit, C and and SQL in my spare time, but I like to occasionally tinker in other languages.
My degree is in Classical Numismatics and Archaeology.
profile for MaQleod on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites http://stackexchange.com/users/flair/343e8ac1ebe84dacb26151af03317dcd.png
- Super User 12.5k 12.5k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 975 975 66 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 718 718 22 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 574 574 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 Return only the portion of a line after a matching pattern
- 41 Allow incoming SCP connections on Mac
- 27 How does the ISP determine the correct speed for my Internet plan?
- 27 I can tracert to an IP address, but not ping it
- 25 Is there something like `time` that also records I/O and CPU?
- 22 Explain the output of ICACLS.EXE, line by line, item by item
- 17 What is 'IMAP+'?
- View more network posts →