I'm a Software Quality Principal Engineer that specializes in Networking and NFS (with a strong emphasis on Unix/Linux systems). My background is in Telecom and Network troubleshooting. I am proficient in both Ethernet and Infiniband standards.
I code primarily with Python, Autoit, C and and SQL in my spare time, but I like to occasionally tinker in other languages.
My degree is in Classical Numismatics and Archaeology.
profile for MaQleod on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites http://stackexchange.com/users/flair/343e8ac1ebe84dacb26151af03317dcd.png
North Bend, WA
Member for 8 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 '18 at 15:24
Top Network Posts
- 96 Return only the portion of a line after a matching pattern
- 38 Allow incoming SCP connections on Mac
- 27 How does the ISP determine the correct speed for my Internet plan?
- 27 I can tracert to an IP address, but not ping it
- 24 Is there something like `time` that also records I/O and CPU?
- 21 Explain the output of ICACLS.EXE, line by line, item by item
- 17 What is 'IMAP+'?
- View more network posts →