I’m a Computer Scientist and Programmer; I like to hack source code and find elegant software solutions to problems.
I believe that a good programmer isn’t just someone who’s proficient with many languages, but someone who knows how to solve a problem. Still, if you know many languages you have better chances to pick the right tool when it’s time to put hands on, so I learned a lot of them.
Apart from Computer Science, I’m also a Tai-Chi-Chuan student, an amateur tea connoisseur, and I like reading.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '14 at 8:15
Top network posts
- 174 makefile execute another target
- 94 What is the difference between fork and thread?
- 91 Decorators with parameters?
- 85 Why don't I get any syntax errors when I execute my Python script with Perl?
- 45 Graphviz Dot, mix directed and undirected
- 44 Should I set errno?
- 35 Graphviz Dot, mix directed and undirected
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 4 '13