I code for fun, mostly self taught, both high and low level. Also self taught in various aspects of information security. Love the puzzles.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '12 at 20:24
- Information Security 2k 2k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 937 937 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 819 819 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 371 371 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 268 268 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 What is Deanna Troi's position in Betazed society?
- 16 subversion get latest without updating svn:externals
- 13 How to detect "forged" SSL certificates from the webserver end
- 13 What are the advantages of EV Certificate?
- 12 Why is 'Salt Asbestos Curtain' the Aperture Science motto?
- 12 What happens to a traveller or object when a Stargate's iris is closed?
- 10 Manually adding 's' to 'http'
- View more network posts →