Simon P Stevens
Since embarking on a mission 15 years ago to know everything about software development, the only thing that has grown significantly is the list of things I still don't know yet.
Currently I don't know everything about microcontrollers and the .net micro framework.
I've recently decided to go freelance. If you're in need of a software developer and want to know more:
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '12 at 10:40
- Stack Overflow 24.8k 24.8k 22 gold badges6868 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Super User 4.9k 4.9k 2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Is it considered acceptable to not call Dispose() on a TPL Task object?
- 96 Adding a Time to a DateTime in C#
- 84 Copy constructor versus Clone()
- 71 Why can't DateTime.Parse parse UTC date
- 70 What should the standard spelling be - British or US?
- 67 Is there any 'sudo' command for Windows?
- 67 What should I do to be language-agnostic?
- View more network posts →