Information Technology Specialist by Day, Science Enthusiast with too many areas of interest for a lifetime.
In I.T. my main areas of interest are networking, virtualization, voIP, debian servers, etc.
Everyday I become better at using my favorite tools; bash, vim, tmux, sed, and graphviz. Also thanks to SE. Heres my attempt at returning the favor.
I feel I can contribute to the SE Language Sites, because I use English, German, and French daily and extensively. I am currently attempting to find some time to learn another latin-based language, most likely Spanish, but Italian is also still in the running. I have picked up comprehension skills in both during my travels, thanks to 5 years of latin in school, and 20+ years of exposure to French.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 '19 at 9:01
- Unix & Linux 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 382 382 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 319 319 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Emacs 309 309 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 What are the correct permissions for the .gnupg enclosing folder? gpg: WARNING: unsafe enclosing directory permissions on configuration file
- 47 How to configure apt in Debian Buster after release
- 42 How can I monitor serial port traffic?
- 20 ssh forward multiple ports
- 19 On-demand SSH Socks proxy through systemd user units with socket-activation doesn't restart as wished
- 19 Is it possible to expose TCP tunnel in Linux as special character device?
- View more network posts →