A happy contract engineer who learned that the satisfaction of engineering was more than I suspected. I am focused on improving and updating my skills and personally compelling areas of technology.
Recent contracts include
- In 2010 and 2014, upgraded a real-time fault-tolerant system controller which manages safety of all of northern+central California's transmission power grid.
- prototyped a B2B LAMP website
- an embedded control and monitoring system for a high power ultraviolet-based water processing unit.
- In 2011, developed firmware for an embedded airborne system which reacts to airborne and ground threats using 3D Great Circle trigonometry and assesses thousands of threats per second.
- In 2012, converted a handcrafted non-MVC PHP website to fully MVC CodeIgniter/PHP/Linux/MySQL/S3.
- Embedded firmware maintenance for a well known printer manufacturer.
- Stack Overflow 53k 53k 1111 gold badges7676 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 12k 12k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 252 How to open, read, and write from serial port in C?
- 247 fork() branches more than expected?
- 92 Purpose of ESI & EDI registers?
- 67 Regular expression to search multiple strings (Textpad)
- 61 How do I remove a file in Linux whose name looks like it's ONLY a hyphen, as in "-"
- 57 mysql import on windows
- 44 GDB corrupted stack frame - How to debug?
- View more network posts →