I am a Microsoft certified C# developer working in the UK financial services industry.
I started my career building software for a chemical weapons detection system for the British army before moving to Scotland to work in legal software.
I now develop C# web-based applications in the pensions and life-assurance industry.
I run a web page and blog dedicated to discussions of my software development experiences. More recently, a thread of consumer-affairs related articles that I have written has featured in the Independent and Mirror newspapers.
My personal blog is at http://www.jameswiseman.com/blog/
- Stack Overflow 28.2k 28.2k 1717 gold badges8888 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 418 418 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 376 376 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 357 357 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Sports 303 303 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 214 How to do this using jQuery - document.getElementById("selectlist").value
- 103 Is there a way to list open transactions on SQL Server 2000 database?
- 94 How to uncheck a radio button?
- 62 Use of "this" keyword in formal parameters for static methods in C#
- 62 Can an INNER JOIN offer better performance than EXISTS
- 61 ms sql xml data type convert to text
- 61 Difference between covariance and upcasting
- View more network posts →