Member for 12 years, 8 months
Last seen more than 9 years ago
I am a scientist interested in optimizing agricultural systems to maximize yield while reducing inputs and enhancing ecosystem services. Many of my questions on SO and related sites are related to the development of software, databases, and statistical analyses to support scientific research aimed at predicting ecosystem response to global change and engineering new systems for sustainable food and fuel production.
Key projects include:
- TERRA REF An open access data and computing platform to support high throughput penotyping web github
- PEcAn (Predictive Ecosystem Analyzer), a model-data synthesis framework: code; project website; web interface
- BETYdb, A database of plant traits, crop yields, and computational provenance code; web interface
- BioCro: crop productivity and ecosystem services simulator: code
- Ecosystem Climate Regulation Services Calculator: code; demo
BadgesView all badges
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
×3Nov 13, 2019
SupporterMay 27, 2011
AutobiographerOct 10, 2014
This user hasn’t posted yet.