Over 35 years (first network implementation in 1983) in network design and implementation.
Networking experience in Corvus Systems Omninet, Novell ShareNet and NetWare 1.x through 3.x, and, for the last 20+ years, IP routing and switching, primarily (although not exclusively) on Cisco equipment.
Extensive experience overseeing the design and implementation of structured cabling systems.
Created and maintain an application to automate standard, repeatable, network designs (templates) including drawings, equipment lists, and full device configurations that is used by a large team of network engineers working on a huge network of 10,000+ sites, from very small to very large.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 19 '18 at 23:17
Top Network Posts
- 144 Why are IPv4 addresses running out?
- 33 How can I stop an intruder plugging into an Ethernet wall socket getting access to the network?
- 31 Is serial port a 'male' or 'female'?
- 31 What is longest Cat 6 cable I can run when I am just using it to connect a single user to a switch?
- 26 Is "IPv10" a joke or a serious RFC draft?
- 25 Why is the CAM table in a switch called CAM table and not MAC table even though it holds MAC addresses?
- 23 What is the practical use of a /31 CIDR or 255.255.255.254?
- View more network posts →