I'm a Support Analyst for a datacenter which specializes in VMware virtualization. I'm also a hard core gamer. I play games on the PS4 and PC.
My Current Gaming Rig:
- Case: RAIDMAX Quantum ATX-798WB
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 (for future upgrades)
- HDD: 1 x Western Digital WD Black WD1001FALS 1TB (For storage)
- HDD: Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3/120G 2.5" 120GB (For OS)
- Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS AM3+ AMD 760G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600
- CPU: AMD FX-8120 Zambezi 3.1GHz 8-core
- Monitors: 2 x LG 27EA33V Black 27" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor, IPS-Panel
- Graphics Card: EVGA 04G-P4-2686-KR GeForce GTX 680 w/ Backplate 4GB 256-bit GDDR5
- Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
- Kayboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2012 Mechanical
- Mouse Pad: Razer Manticor
Member for 9 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '14 at 8:21
Top network posts
- 108 How to tell how many CPUs (cores) you have on Windows 7
- 38 What is the correct pronunciation of "AJAX"?
- 22 Can someone explain the naming of the different graphic card models?
- 20 How can I list all IPs in the connected network, through Terminal preferably?
- 18 Do the Intel Core-i series processors not have pins?
- 15 How can I change the user icon in Chrome Browser?
- View more network posts →