BY DAY: .NET developer working on WCF services, Microsoft SQL Server databases and websites (some web forms, some MVC). My philosophy: automate everything! If a task is assigned to you as a "one-off", what's the bet that you'll be asked to do it again? So doing something manually isn't always quicker, and it's certainly less fun ;) Plus you learn more that way. In any case, save your work and notes, archive it in such a way that you can find it again :P
BY NIGHT: maintainer of open source software, such as a couple of Sublime Text 3 plugins (Python)...
FOR FUN: TF2 & Rocket League player
My toolbox? LINQPad, Sublime Text, Clipboard Fusion, GitKraken
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 '17 at 7:35
Top network posts
- 68 Sublime Text go to character number
- 48 Disable word-wrap by default in Sublime "Find in Files" results
- 27 Preventing Sublime to Search Automatically
- 22 Export list of installed packages in SublimeText
- 18 Indentation Error with Sublime Text
- 13 Sublime text replace multiple accented characters with unaccented ones at once
- 13 Disable smooth scrolling?
- View more network posts →