Please don't use
code formatting on random keywords. If you do, I suggest you read Should I use code blocks when mentioning framework names/technologies? and Inline Code Spans should not be used for emphasis, right?
If you have less than 2k reputation and are looking for a way to earn a lot of reputation fast, you might be interested in http://data.stackexchange.com/stackoverflow/query/674956/posts-with-links-to-images-posted-by-new-users (that query doesn't work on Stack Overflow due to there being too many posts, but there enough of those posts where the OP just left "enter image description here", so on Stack Overflow a search for
"enter image description here" is enough).
If you ride public transit, please don't be Jimmy.
If you downvote me, please leave a comment explaining why unless someone else already did. If I do something wrong on the main site, it's probably because I did something wrong, so I would like to know what I did wrong so that I don't do it again. On Meta, it's not as important, but I would still like to know why you disagree.
You can also check my profile on other sites for content that has to do with that specific site's topic.
Super User-specific content
Did you know that you can block ads in your browser? If you don't like ads, you might be interested in AdBlock.
Top Network Posts
- 152 Rollout of new network site themes
- 47 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 33 What happens to bounties on a post dissociation?
- 20 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 18 Why are some usernames on comments not a link to user profiles?
- 17 Why are there links to answers in the related questions list?
- 17 The cursor grab option is not working in Internet Explorer using CSS
- View more network posts →