Please don't use
code formatting on random keywords. If you do, I suggest you read Should I use code blocks when mentioning framework names/technologies? and Inline Code Spans should not be used for emphasis, right?
If you have less than 2k reputation and are looking for a way to earn a lot of reputation fast, you might be interested in http://data.stackexchange.com/stackoverflow/query/674956/posts-with-links-to-images-posted-by-new-users (that query doesn't work on Stack Overflow due to there being too many posts, but there enough of those posts where the OP just left "enter image description here", so on Stack Overflow a search for
"enter image description here" is enough).
If you ride public transit, please don't be Jimmy.
If you downvote me, please leave a comment explaining why unless someone else already did. If I do something wrong on the main site, it's probably because I did something wrong, so I would like to know what I did wrong so that I don't do it again. On Meta, it's not as important, but I would still like to know why you disagree.
You can also check my profile on other sites for content that has to do with that specific site's topic.
Here are some Meta posts that I particularly agree with:
- Bring back the 404 polyglot
- Can we allow 7.5K users to suggest tag synonyms without a score of 5 in the tag? (this answer particularly)
- Review audits and "I understand" button
- Should I use code blocks when mentioning framework names/technologies?
Member for 3 years, 6 months
39 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 19:02
Top network posts
- 153 Rollout of new network site themes
- 52 Winter Bash 2018 Knitting
- 47 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 33 What happens to bounties on a post dissociation?
- 20 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 19 Show off your hats! (2018 edition)
- 18 Why are some usernames on comments not a link to user profiles?
- View more network posts →