I'm Matthew Miller. Not the political journalist, or the guy who got jailed in North Korea. A different one.
I've been using Linux and Unix professionally since 1995, mostly in Linux-related sysadmin/systems architect jobs supporting academia. I generally know my stuff, but am very happy to learn something new and to be corrected when I'm wrong. Currently, I am the Fedora Project Leader.
- Photography 136k 136k 4141 gold badges379379 silver badges684684 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 32k 32k 1515 gold badges8181 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 24.7k 24.7k 1212 gold badges101101 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 316 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 236 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 203 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 186 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 173 last time file opened
- 156 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 130 What is "angle of view" in photography?
- View more network posts →