I'm Matthew Miller. Not the political journalist, or the guy who got jailed in North Korea. A different one.
I've been using Linux and Unix professionally since 1995, mostly in Linux-related sysadmin/systems architect jobs supporting academia. I generally know my stuff, but am very happy to learn something new and to be corrected when I'm wrong. Currently, I am the Fedora Project Leader.
- Photography 136.2k 136.2k 4242 gold badges388388 silver badges700700 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 33k 33k 1717 gold badges8484 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 26.1k 26.1k 1212 gold badges108108 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 324 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 237 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 203 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 188 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 181 last time file opened
- 156 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 130 What is "angle of view" in photography?
- View more network posts →