I'm Matthew Miller. Not the political journalist, or the guy who got jailed in North Korea. A different one.
I've been using Linux and Unix professionally since 1995, mostly in Linux-related sysadmin/systems architect jobs supporting academia. I generally know my stuff, but am very happy to learn something new and to be corrected when I'm wrong. Currently, I am the Fedora Project Leader.
- Photography 139.1k 139.1k 4848 gold badges403403 silver badges716716 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 37k 37k 1717 gold badges9696 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 28k 28k 1212 gold badges124124 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.4k 4.4k 1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 365 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 247 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 213 last time file opened
- 210 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 205 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 157 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 144 what is the CentOS equivalent of /var/log/syslog (on Ubuntu)?
- View more network posts →