I'm a tech hobbyist that is in the IT field. I'm always eager to learn new things since I know I have just touched the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this field. I have a preference for helping people out with their day to day consumer computer problems and/or with entertainment/gaming rig related issues.
United States, Hawaii
Member for 10 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen May 24 '16 at 21:05
Top network posts
- 20 Why does Adobe Acrobat Reader require a restart on update?
- 11 Can I safely use a PSU with an ATX 12v 4-pin for a board that has a EPS 12v 8-pin?
- 10 Why can't I delete some .exe files?
- 9 How to disable auto insert notification in Windows 7?
- 8 Obtaining a DHCP IP address if static address is not available
- 6 Can I use a mini PCI-E card in a standard motherboard with PCI/PCI Express slots?
- 5 Why can't I delete some .exe files?
- View more network posts →