First used an Atari when I was 4 years old. At age 7 I learned to program in turtle Logo on a Commodore 64. When I was 11 I learned BASIC on the Apple II family. At 12 I carried that over to the IBM PC. At 18 I was trained to do Radio Repair in the Army, and at 20 I worked for AOL.
17 years later I have taught A+, Network+, held a JNCIA in routing, a JNCIS in Security, and currently hold Security+, CEH, CISSP, CCNA, CCNA Sec, and CCNP Sec certifications.
I'm also an avid amateur radio operator (WN7ANT). 73
Member for 9 years
21 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '18 at 19:24
- Super User 5.3k 5.3k 1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Area 51 565 565 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Physics 319 319 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 How do you get loopback addresses other than 127.0.0.1 to work on OS X
- 57 Force the resolution on a headless mac mini server
- 54 How to mount an NTFS partition read-only in Windows?
- 43 Is there a way to completely disable Dock?
- 20 Is it possible to use wildcard certificates on multiple devices?
- 18 Is it possible to Identify a VPN user by finding relations in traffic?
- 17 Laptop randomly waking up = Hibernate / Low Battery?
- View more network posts →