Full-stack software dev from South Africa, currently residing in the UK. Been writing code since I was 15, now in my 14th year of doing it as a career. Still get that buzz from solving problems and helping others. I optimize for pearls.
If you want to be welcomed on this site, you are at the very least expected to have read and understood "How to Ask". If you aren't willing to make that small time investment into this site, you'll find that the community isn't willing to invest their time in helping you with your questions.
Milton Keynes, UK
Member for 10 years, 5 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 at 9:39
- Stack Overflow 23.8k 23.8k 1515 gold badges9797 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 842 842 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 761 761 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 797 How do I update the GUI from another thread?
- 312 Employee (my direct report) underperforming due to religious fasting - how to address?
- 248 NuGet auto package restore does not work with MSBuild
- 107 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 100 Is TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 enabled by default for .NET 4.5 and .NET 4.5.1?
- 91 how to insert unicode text to SQL Server from query window
- 67 Best way to get identity of inserted row?
- View more network posts →