Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chess 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Poker 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- The Workplace 686 686 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 How to get water from numbers?
- 24 Is this endgame (sort-of Q vs K) a draw?
- 20 What is the the idea behind this popular double pawn sacrifice line In the Evans Gambit?
- 20 Why is it called a "vimrc" file?
- 18 How is this checkmate?
- 17 What to do when your opponent doesn't play along in the opening?
- 16 My simple rebus
- View more network posts →