Martheen Cahya Paulo
None of the code I wrote can be trusted to run on dangerous environment. In fact, simply copy-pasting my code in environment where failure can have fatal consequences should be classified as murder.
Which is why I only accept jobs where the worst tragedy is some backlog in a warehouse or a boring accounting discrepancy soon to be fixed.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 13:57
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 459 459 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- Android Enthusiasts 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 Can I commit changes to actual database while debugging C# in Visual Studio?
- 11 Why the leniency from fellow students against Draco's open display of blood prejudice?
- 10 Why is the .Count of a List<T>(Int32) with initial size 0?
- 9 Why is text in PowerPoint messed up?
- 9 Unable to update project to .NET 5
- 8 Visual Studio display issues under Windows 10
- 7 Can I install Visual Studio without Admin rights?
- View more network posts →