I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 24 '19 at 21:12
- Stack Overflow 155.2k 155.2k 2929 gold badges346346 silver badges328328 bronze badges
- Home ImprovementMod 41.6k 41.6k 1414 gold badges8686 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4k 4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.1k 2.1k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 893 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 427 Docker: How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 351 Jenkins: Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 349 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 313 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 278 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 232 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →