I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 24 '19 at 21:12
- Stack Overflow 128.6k 128.6k 2525 gold badges290290 silver badges282282 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 41.2k 41.2k 1313 gold badges8282 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.7k 1.7k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 749 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 327 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 304 Jenkins: Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 296 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 289 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 250 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 199 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →