I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 24 '19 at 21:12
- Stack Overflow 133.5k 133.5k 2525 gold badges301301 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 41.3k 41.3k 1313 gold badges8383 silver badges189189 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.9k 1.9k 33 silver badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 777 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 345 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 312 Jenkins: Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 303 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 295 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 255 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 205 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →