I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
- Stack Overflow 160.2k 160.2k 3030 gold badges352352 silver badges334334 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 41.6k 41.6k 1414 gold badges8686 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 923 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 439 Docker: How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 364 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 356 Jenkins: Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 326 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 285 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 233 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →