I consult on algorithms, system design, and software for medical device and satellite start up companies, working primarily in MATLAB, Python, and C++ with a dose of bash scripting to expedite tasks. I have also written software/scripts for analyses of control systems, dynamics, and optics.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 31 '12 at 17:10
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Super User 688 688 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 507 507 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 226 226 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Can't subtract offset-naive and offset-aware datetimes
- 37 What does pylint's "Too few public methods" message mean
- 26 How to make SUBST mapping persistent across reboots?
- 25 What's the opposite of setxkbmap -option ctrl:nocaps?
- 25 Can you share wisdom on using HISTIGNORE in bash?
- 24 Jenkins git submodule update fails
- 16 Can I git svn rebase to a certain svn revision? (Similar to svn up -r ...)
- View more network posts →