I consult on algorithms, system design, and software for medical device and satellite start up companies, working primarily in MATLAB, Python, and C++ with a dose of bash scripting to expedite tasks. I have also written software/scripts for analyses of control systems, dynamics, and optics.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 31 '12 at 17:10
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Super User 873 873 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 557 557 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 261 261 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 161 161 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 Can't subtract offset-naive and offset-aware datetimes
- 38 What does pylint's "Too few public methods" message mean
- 30 Jenkins git submodule update fails
- 28 How to make SUBST mapping persistent across reboots?
- 26 What's the opposite of setxkbmap -option ctrl:nocaps?
- 26 Can you share wisdom on using HISTIGNORE in bash?
- 16 Can I git svn rebase to a certain svn revision? (Similar to svn up -r ...)
- View more network posts →